We source hospitality sector tenders on a daily basis from hundreds of buyers, across the UK.
Our goal is to save you both time and money when manually searching for new hospitality business opportunities.
Our clients receive daily alerts when tenders are released for services in their sector, as well as 24hr access to our Hospitality Tenders portal.
Hospitality Tenders is a time-saving tool. Instead of spending hours searching for new business opportunities, we bring them straight to you.
We don’t rely on CPV codes at Hospitality Tenders. Instead, our team of Opportunity Trackers manually search hundreds of sources and manually upload each tender to our portal.
Your time is precious! Don’t waste it wading through irrelevant tenders. All of the opportunities on the portal have been hand-picked for hospitality sector businesses.
Hudson Discover consists of 11 sector-specific tendering portals, dedicated to helping suppliers source new opportunities and buyers find new suppliers.
Helping you specify your requirements and helping you source a suitable supplier from our subscribers.
Post a project to find a company or consultant to deliver your exact requirements.
Posting a new opportunity on our site is completely free and helps you gain access to engaged suppliers in your required sector.
Get in touch today!
Our team at our sister company, Hudson Succeed, have been writing and winning tenders for over 60 years.
They proudly hold an 87% bid success rate and vast experience in the hospitality industry.
A solution for identifying applicable tender opportunities, all in one place. As a crucial business development resource, this tool will help you identify opportunities to develop your business, whether you’re a frequent tenderer or branching out into the public sector for the first time.
Hospitality Tenders is a time-saving tool that allows you to focus on running your business, while we source tender opportunities, directly relevant to your service offering. It’s because we’re passionate about business growth. Every company should have the chance to succeed – and we know that Hospitality Tenders will fit perfectly into your business growth strategy.
On Hospitality Tenders, we post contracts for:
– Catering services
– Catering equipment
– Event services/Entertainment
– Laundry services
– School meals.
These are just a few categories in which we source tenders, amongst others. If you can’t see your service offering on here, why not get in touch with the Hospitality Tenders Team? They can offer more insight into how the portal could benefit you. A subscription to Hospitality Tenders includes:
– Unlimited portal access. Browse the portal to your heart’s content. See relevant opportunities, intuitively categorised and easily accessible.
– A dedicated Account Manager. They will handle any queries you may have about the portal and they can also answer tendering-related questions.
– A free, 20-minute phone consultation with a Bid Writer from our Hudson Succeed Division. Our expert Consultants will chat to you for 20-minutes about anything tender related. This could be questions about the process or a requirement in a tender that you don’t understand.
– A daily email bulletin sent directly to your inbox. When you sign up to the portal, you will choose the specific areas in which you would like to tender. Then, a daily bulletin is created for you with all the relevant opportunities that have been posted to the portal that day. You’ve got unlimited portal access, but the daily bulletin makes things even easier, saving you even more time.
On the portal, we have included filters such as keywords, budgets, industry sectors and locations to aid your search for the perfect opportunity. There is no easier or quicker way to find hospitality tenders.
If you want to know more about how Hospitality Tenders could help your business, contact our team today. Our team can give you a free live trial, so you can try before you buy.
Hospitality tenders is a broad term, under which procurement for a wide variety of services occurs. These tenders could take on various forms. For example:
– Single-supplier contracts. One supplier is successful, having responded to the invitation to tender (ITT). This supplier will likely be the one which proposed one of the lowest costs for the services, as well as scoring one of the highest in the method statements or quality response (namely the most economically advantageous tender, or the MEAT).
– A framework agreement. The best scoring suppliers are awarded a place on the framework. Frameworks are more start-up/new company-friendly, as there is a higher chance of success. These may also contain ‘Lots’ – dividing the services required to ensure that companies can bid for the Lot that they can deliver.
– A DPS register. These contracts run for years at a time and successful suppliers are continuously added as and when they apply. They’re also great for new businesses. These are similar to framework agreements and always remain electronic.
The scope of clients for whom you could deliver work is large. Passionate about providing young people with healthier alternatives to school dinners? Want to provide regular laundry services to a hotel? Look no further – Hospitality Tenders sources contracts like these and more on a daily basis.
Once you’ve found a tender, what’s next?
Hospitality Tenders has a sister division: Hudson Succeed – our team of bid writing experts.
The team could help you through the tendering process with one or more of their support packages. Our experts have an 87% success rate and are on hand to help you with your tendering journey. Contact them today for expert advice, guidance or questions about our bid writing services.
Now is the time for Hospitality Tenders.
Find out more today to unlock your company’s potential. What are you waiting for?